Re: [Ambassadors] Announcing "New Ambassadors Policy" updates

Am Montag, 15. September 2008 12:42:10 schrieb Frank Murphy:
> On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 12:31 +0200, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> > Sure. It's just an enforcement of  the words after to make clear the
> > goal of that step.
> ok,
> > This is only the scheme: in the "Welcome message" the sentence it's
> > different. Take a look at
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/MembershipService
> For consideration I would ask that:
> "List Subscription Requirement"
> be made longer than 24 hours,
> to allow for the ppl who may be in transit for their work,
> or temporarily inaccessible to net.
> Maybe 48\72 Hours?

I was on the way to change that, because in the past it has proven that it is
better practice and better manageable to reject the Mailing List Subscribtion
immediately with a message - so someone can apply after signing CLA and  the
necessary steps with all the time he need.

CU

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon fedoraproject org