[Ambassadors] Fedora disks

To All Hope I'm Breaking Any Rules,
I was in the office the other day. An employee asked me a question.
Here goes what happened I was holding an open house to invite new employees to work for my company. An the people filled out applications I told them to hand out fedora 9 disks for free. I can freely get the download or purchase or ask for the disks for me. In the disks it says plain text I can distribute, modify etc. I did not do any of that I just got the disks verified the disks and handed them out. I also gave the info sheet for the people to get info from the web and verify it themselves. Someone came to my employees saying I can't give them out is this true. And if so what is the point of free distribution?
Thank You,

Leo Albert Jackson Jr
Owner Head Programmer
LJ's Electronics and Software