Re: [Ambassadors] NA Ambassadors Meeting 2008-09-03 Meeting Summary

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, inode0 wrote:

 + Media: Final price quote of $0.576 each for 3000 pieces including
   media, printing, sleeves. While this is a fantastic price some are
   concerned about media not being a line item in the budget when it
   consumes so much of the quarterly budget and might exceed the volume
   necessary for the quarter.

North America, or any region of the world, is *perfectly welcome* to make it a line item in the budget if it makes it easier for the Ambassadors and leadership in that region to manage the money.

Head to the FAMSCo budget page, and modify the amounts for your region to indicate specific money for media, and we're all set. As long as the numbers all add up to the right final amount, you won't get any complaints from me.

I view my role as being very simple, from a budget management perspective -- simply to (a) make sure the Community Architecture team (which provides FAMSCo with its budget) does not go over budget, and (b) to make sure that the Ambassadors on the ground have the resources that they need.

So feel free to tweak the numbers, or re-allocate the North American budget in a way that makes more sense for NA leadership and Ambassadors.

--Max