Re: [Ambassadors] Ambassadors list

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008, Francesco Ugolini wrote:

I think instead of a vote, we have to evaluate the reasons. Paul asked here for feedbacks/suggestions/proposals and we saw a lot of them, but I think the decision must be taken not with a +1 or -1 but with a reasoned thought. I'm sure the previous 50 messages contain a lot of feedbacks and suggestions, and I don't see a reason to destroy them with a no-sense +1, -1 (in the past we noticed that they didn't take a conclusion, meanwhile a reasoned discussion taken to great results).

As I said previously, FAMSCo needs to weigh everyone's opinions, and then FAMSCo needs to make the decision and defend it. If the Fedora Board or the Fedora Ambassadors community at large disagrees with that (or any) decision, there are ways to deal with it.

--Max