[Ambassadors] North America: Fedora Ambassador Polos

Folks, for those of you who ordered polos, they are now ready to ship out from the vendor. I will send out the PayPal invoices to you.

I still need shipping addresses for the following Ambassadors who I have not heard from yet:

Charlie Whitehead
Scott Williams

Please send these to me ASAP.  Thanks all!

 - pascal