[Ambassadors] Help For Spreading fedora in JABALPUR, Madhya Pradesh (INDIA)

rishi setiya rishi_setiya09 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Sep 28 16:34:06 UTC 2008

Hello friends,

I m Rishi from india,Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur there are still lots of area where fedora has not spread in my region. I need your help in spreading fedora if you can send me some CD's or DVD's then i can spread it in a my college friends which can spread in wide range of places this may increase many number of user of fedora. So if any body can help me. Pls Contact my detail are as follows.

RISHI SETIYA
Address:-
T/14 Hathital Colony,
Jabalpur (M.P.)