[Ambassadors] Want some fedora dvd's for spreading it in JABALPUR.

rishi setiya rishi_setiya09 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 29 13:02:09 UTC 2008

hi to all,
          Myself rishi setiya as i am a member of fedoraproject. I want 40 to 50 dvd's & cd's to be spread in Jabalpur. I know some of friends of my engineering college (G.G.I.T.S, JAbalpur). They try their level best for fedora dvd. they download the image also from cybercafe but it is corrupted. So I want this dvd's and cd's to be spread in different colleges. If you want me to send this dvd's my postal address is as follows. And also please inform be about this.
thanks in advance for your reply.

Rishi Setiya
Ambassador (Jabalpur)
Address:- T/14 Hathital Colony,