[Ambassadors] The lack of quality video drivers is destroying Fedora.

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 08:59:54 UTC 2008

Newbie here:

Newish to linux\Fedora (came in on F8)
A blow in you might say.

(A)
Fedora's policy is here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ForbiddenItems

There are also mailing list guidelines here:

Both camps seem to have missed the second link.

Now the formalities are out of the way.

(B)
1: Fedora is free to use as a personal choice, there's no contract.
2: "We aren't competing with other distributions."
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/AnswerQuestions

I love Fedora for the choice it has given me.
Up to that point all I knew was a North American OS,
non-free in either meaning.

In all sincerity if Fedora does not suit,
when someone comes to you with a question, refer to (B).

Frank

--
gpg id EB547226 Revoked Forgot Password :(
aMSN: Frankly3D