Re: [Ambassadors] Cebit 2009

Hi,

Thorsten Leemhuis lives in Hannover. I live a 100 km away, some others could be in the area too.

For Cebit 2008 (KDE) we rented an appartment for 400 Euros, where several people could stay the whole week.

CentOS and FSFE are interessted in doing a booth, we could combine our ressources.

Linuxtag is expensive, as there are too many people. Much more, than are needed to man the booth. Linuxtag is some kind of paid user-group-meeting, which is fun, but expensive. If we focus on how many people are really needed, the costs would decrease massive.

cu romal