[Ambassadors] Educational spin ; The lack of quality video drivers is destroying Fedora.

Avi Alkalay avibrazil at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 19:46:40 UTC 2008

I wrote a tutorial (a basic copy-paste of some yum commands) on how to
quickly install all codecs etc in a Fedora box.

http://avi.alkalay.net/2007/06/fedora-post-installation-configurations.html

You can play DVDs and DivX and H.264 and MP4 a few minutes after installing
Fedora with this tutorial.

Regards,
Avi

http://avi.alkalay.net/blog