[Ambassadors] Open Source program :FOSS

Rachit Gupta rachit.tech at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:53:11 UTC 2009

Thanks for showing interest...

i'll be posting the complete details after discussing with local LUG of my
University. regarding kernel hacking , it will be exposed to only those who
have some past experience with Linux..i'm sorry it shouldn't be Linux
newbies..but any way, our aim is to involve mass towards open source..
we have still not finalized on guest lecture and topics we'll be covering.

No , its not the one which is going to be held on 4th..and dates are not yet
final..i'll be posting the concrete plans with completed schedule very soon
after discussing  with the local LUG and other regional fedora ambassadors.

Regards,
Rachit Gupta
B.Tech (CSE)
VIT University,Vellore