Re: [Ambassadors] Campus Ambassador Presentation: Introduction to Infrastructure

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, Adam Miller wrote:

Last Wednesday I gave a presentation on campus to our computer science department student organization over the Fedora Infrastructure and I have finally created time to sit down and do a write up.

http://pseudogen.blogspot.com/2009/04/campus-ambassador-presentation.html

Thanks for writing this up, and thanks for giving the talk. Did anyone come up to you afterward and express interest either in using Fedora, or contributing to Fedora?

--Max