Re: [Ambassadors] Please take care of freemedia requests for the Month of April, 2009.

--- On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 12:59 PM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux ssh gmail com> wrote:
| I guess people turn to freemedia after they find the other options
| unsuitable for them.
| So pointing them to that list will not help much.

Not necessarily true.

1. There can be people who are still not *aware* of user groups in their region.

2. They could have contacted their local support group, and while
awaiting to hear from anyone they could have decided to contact
FreeMedia -- just to see if either one clicks.

| What we can do is to get LUGs and other localcontacts involved in this.

Rather, it should be the other way around -- Fedora Ambassadors
participating and providing support in their respective local user

IMHO, the gap between fedora-regional groups, and local user groups
should be marginal.

Shakthi Kannan