[Ambassadors] Re: [Fedora-freemedia-list] Re: [Fedora Freemedia] #1200: Jaydeep Prasad from INDIA wants a i386 DVD.

sunil datta sunil_prog at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 10:33:04 UTC 2009

> Yes, but cannot maybe a rquestors negihbours, family etc..
> Know him\her from request details forwarded Ambassador list
> , which is
> "public". Hence they should not be forwarded, but details
> kept within
> security of freemedia list.
>
> Frank

[I am not good in English as you. This is the result of my interpretation. I apologize if if misinterpreted.]

I am surprised by the reply of frank. Frank every successful project is a team work and I dont think fedora is an exception. If you find your neighbor or family in that group, it doesn't matter. And I also completely disagree that  people participating is looking for neighbor and family relation.

And the address are not hidden my dear. when you receive a media request, you also receive a link to the page which contains the address of that person.

So I request all, who commented, to please give a second thought to my suggestion and try to understand what i said. I never said make the addresses public.

Please read my mail again.

sunil datta