[Ambassadors] NA T-Shirts Special

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Tue Apr 7 13:17:38 UTC 2009

This sounds like it might be a cheaper way to seed Fedora tees for the
event box, too.  For Fedora events that have budget, the responsible
Ambassador could have them drop shipped directly to them.  Heck, you
could even do a different design for each event, making them collectable
even -- 'Fedora @ SCALE 7x' etc.

In any case, I think this is a great idea.  Thanks for bringing this to
our attention, Kam.

   - pascal