Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora for Linux Newbies

My mother (now 56) started 6 years later with Fedora she was happy
when my sister installed redmond she asked me to put back Fedora and
she's happy again.

For a new user Fedora is far more interesting and attracting than
redmond, not talking about viruses, blue screens etc etc ....
same story with my aunt (dentist)