Re: [Ambassadors] Re: FAmSCo (North America) Regional Meeting Reminder - 02/04/2009 20.00

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 10:19 PM, inode0 <inode0 gmail com> wrote:
> I think maybe we should be asking you those same questions. What did
> you think about the formula and what was your impression of our
> comments and questions?

NA clearly show its position on the future of Ambassadors Project.

During the next week, along with the other regional meetings, we will
be able to give a more concrete approach on this issue. We will use
all the ideas given, in all the way we could guarantee community unity
with straightforward policies, taking care of all feedbacks.

You clearly said that the actual system isn't working in the way you,
NA community, are thinking, and, I'm sure, we need to take care of
those ones. Just give FAmSCo the possibility to continue the Regional
Meetings initiative in order to understand what the other community
think is the future.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini