RE: [Ambassadors] Japan Linux Foundation October 21 - 23, 2009 - Tokyo, Japan

Hello Karsten,

Greetings.  :)

Karsten, I may be available for the event.  It is like 02:45 on Saturday now here in Japan, so I'll see my work schedule on Monday to verify my availability for the event in October.  :)

Please have a great day and an enjoyable weekend!  :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -