[Ambassadors] F10 Media for NA available

David Thomas dthomasdigital at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 14:55:14 UTC 2009

I got the media you sent me on Tuesday, by Friday I had handed out 20 disc
I'm guessing the rest will go by this Thursday, I have an event on the 29th
and another event on May 2nd. So I could take at least 20 types of media for
each for those events.

On a personal note I installed fedora 10 on my Dell X1, this laptop has been
a trouble maker with many a distro.... fedora 10 installed without a hitch.