Re: [Ambassadors] ambassador kits?

oh ... too bad... i was thinking of hanging some posters at school... they only have windows posters hanging .. that kinda bothers me some of the younger students do not get to see anything else unless me or my classmates install linux distro's to dualboot on the pc's....

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 10:11 PM, Francesco Ugolini <francesco ephisia org> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Marspet ** <bugz inc gmail com> wrote:
> hello,
>
> I read in the wiki about ambassador kits...
> where do we get those?

Some regions have built an Event Kit (see NA and, somehow, EMEA), you
should ask your Regional Contact in order to get more information on
such issue.

If you minded a kit for each ambassadors (not a shared one), it was
discussed in the past but was investigation didn't move forward (i
think due to the costs and/or lack of volunteering).

Regards

Francesco Ugolini