Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora 11 talking points

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 8:19 PM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux ssh gmail com> wrote:

[snip]

> a simple
>
> "New ibus It will provide a stabler viable input method with a simpler
> clean architecture and better support for input of Asian and other
> languages "
>
> will be more understandable to a desktop user.
>
> We can always expand each feature with links if someone is willing to
> learn more.
>
> Should we give it a thought? Just a thought :)

A true evangelist is one who eats the dogfood and yet can explain in
simple terms what makes the dogfood so enticing. So, it is a good
catch ! But, it needs to be complemented by the Ambassadors giving F11
a spin (no pun intended)