[Ambassadors] Invitation for FAmSCo meeting for APAC.

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 23:48:09 UTC 2009

> Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:31:29 +0530
> Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] Invitation for FAmSCo meeting for APAC.
> From: thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
> To: harish at redhat.com; fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
> CC:
>
> > If the intent is to engage with folks from India, then I think it
> > will be fine.  Anything beyond Singapore/Malaysia (UTC+8) means it
> > will be deep into the night.  I think it will not be APAC anymore.

Hello Everyone,

Greetings.  :)

Deepest respect for the updates.  :)

> While it is not intended for India only, the availability issue is with other famsco members who are in different time zones.
>
> Francesco said he can make it to 1200-1300UTC if needed, but before that, it may not be possible.
> I guess this will be fine as the last timing will be 11PM for Auckland.

Understood about the schedule.  :)

> What's say?

UTC-time                                            Auckland                Tokyo             Singapore

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 12:00:00    Midnight Wed-Thu    Wed 9:00 PM   Wed 8:00 PM

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 13:00:00    Thu 1:00 AM           Wed 10:00 PM  Wed 9:00 PM

> Also, I am not seeing mails from the other folks if they are attending or not.

I'll be traveling in Tokyo and available for this meeting.  I look forward to attending this meeting.  :)

Please have a great day!  :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=