Re: [Ambassadors] LFNW

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 08:17:08AM -0700, Larry Cafiero wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:49 PM, Kevin Higgins <crossbytes fedoraproject org>
> wrote:
>
>     I still have to figure out how to get on the Planet so sorry for posting
>     here..
>
>     but I blogged about the LFNW event that we attended ..
>
>     http://crossbytes.wordpress.com/
>

> Hey, Kevin --
>
> I'll go over it with you today (if you haven't done gotten on the planet
> already) as soon as I dig out of the backlog of life I left here to go to
> Oregon State University and LinuxFest Northwest last week.
>
> However, I want to publicly thank you, Kevin, for your participation at
> LinuxFest Northwest, as well as thanking Tammy Higgins, Clint Savage, Karsten
> Wade, Adam Williamson, Jeff Sandys, Brennan Ashton, and Jesse Keating for
> staffing the booth at the event over the weekend and/or giving presentations at
> the event. As I will relate in an upcoming blog -- it's on my list of things to
> do today -- LFNW was an outstanding event and the Fedorans who participated in
> it contributed to that success.

I can't wait to read some of the blog entries talking about the LFNW
event and what our Ambassadors saw, heard, and did at the conference.
I would really like to try and make it to next year's show, but in the
meantime I'm eager to hear all the raves -- people's reaction to the
event seems to be overwhelmingly positive.  Maybe in your blog entry
you can talk a little about what you think LFNW is doing that makes it
such a success, so other community shows can try to duplicate those
factors.