[Ambassadors] Fedora 11 Preview now available for download. :)

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 22:40:01 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

Greetings.  :)

Have any of you been inquired by your people about the Fedora 11 Preview now available for download?  :)

The reason for my question is because I am currently distributing F9 and F10 media and I was "wondering" whether others have tried out and/or been asked about the upcoming version of Fedora.  :)

I currently have downloaded and installed Fedora 11 and the experience is quite nice.  Of interest to me is the iBus (Intelligent Input Bus) input method system http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IBus to replace SCIM.  :)

I have been referencing my people and using the information from the "F11 Talking Points"

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Talking_Points

as part of my presentation information.  :)

Any thoughts and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated.  :v)

Lastly, please have a great day and/or evening!  :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -