Re: [Ambassadors] Bouncing Ambassador @fpo emails was Any Active New Zealand Ambassadors

On Tuesday 04 August 2009 14:52:53 Frank Murphy wrote:
> Seems quite a lot don't know how to process where thy live.
> Would that be a language (Non-English) barrier?

We discussed it to make a imperative rule for Ambassadors to disable the
privacy flag in FAS - what is mostly the reason for listing as unknown in that
list. To make it a hard rule was considered wrong because even a Ambassador
has the right for privacy(does he?) - for new joiners the mentors work
torwards the right understanding.

The rest is a legacy from old times where our Group was small and easy to
administer. Maybe there are also some Ambassadors left without CountryCode but
we discussed and announced it several times, please all the Ambassadors who
are listed here -
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/MembershipService/Verification#Unknown.28143.29>
keep sure you have added a valid Country Code in FAS or disable the privacy
flag in your FAS Account, to get listed at the right place in the CountryList -
VerificationList

thanks and CU Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon