[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Summary from 2009-08-04

M Yakub Mizan 123mizan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:35:14 UTC 2009

>     The FreeMedia program needs your help
>     The FreeMedia program desperately needs more volunteers and requests
>     that ambassadors and others please consider helping us out on a regular
>     basis by sending out a couple of DVDs each month

i may ship some DVD's within my region.But, Fedora and RHEL are the
top distributions here. they are available at almost all local store
at very low price(less than $1) everyone afford to buy them.
so,i was never interested to get involved in Free media.,is that
really necessary here? how can i help?