Re: [Ambassadors] FreeMedia Donations

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009, Frank Murphy wrote:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/Donation

Is it still there, or is this an old scheme.

If working, can a proper "Paypal Donation" button be included on the page, for those that wish to help out their brothers\sisters where it is needed most.

If dead, can be it reborn.

Well, it was updated in May... I'm going to email Thomas Chung, and we'll see what's going on. Probably Thomas will suggest that we do something more formal with the FreeMedia donations.

I'll report back.

--Max