[Ambassadors] What to Do?

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 16:08:55 UTC 2009

>> Sure the problem seems serious and we should take care of this. The
>> idea of a feedback system sounds interesting, but we need to set up
>> something for this (TRAC requires a Fedora Account and Wiki too), I
>> don't know if, in the other sub-projects, they met something similar,
>> but it could be interesting to know, just to share some ideas on this
>> with the other ones.
>
> Why not simply add a notice on the wiki saying something like:
> « Report an improper behavior from a Fedora ambassador by writing an
> email to.... »

Trac has a few advantages, it can make it easier to keep track of
things than mail.
I would say a trac with openid and private ticket plugin will be a
perfect solution.
So that anyone with an opneid can login and file a ticket and nobody
other than designated people will be able to see tickets other than
the one they created, kept in cc or the owner of.

If agreed upon, I can take care of  it.
Thanks.

--
Regards,