[Ambassadors] What to Do?

Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) frankly3d at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 21:57:31 UTC 2009

On 08/08/09 20:34, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:

--snip--

> And in fact, improper behavior will often be due to lack of
> experience.

Improper behaviour can also be down to not being interested in Fedora,
but having to the title of Ambassador to say "Look at Me"

A good talk between the incriminated ambassador and a
> mentor (some of us don't have mentors as we joined before mentorship
> was set up) would fix most of the « issues » and enter in the « self
> regulation » case you're talking about.

I never got mentored,
I do not have the opportunity, for going to parties etc..
If it's to play cock of the north, I would never want it.

But I do support Fedora as best I can.
Which is by talking about Fedora to those who ask me,
no photos, no wikis, just one on one.
And answering what questions I can on the list(s)

> Of course, when you want to mentor someone and guide him, you need to
> know what his flaws are. That's where the « denouncement » (a much too
> strong word, but you get the idea ;) comes into play.

I am not a psychologist, but there has to be some way for a
user whether within\without the project to say:
"Why I am treated lie this"