[Ambassadors] What to Do?

Sun Aug 9 14:42:02 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 10:24 AM, David Nalley<david at gnsa.us> wrote:

> I agree wholeheartedly. The problem is how do we identify - we can't
> exactly go door to door determining if people are indeed representing
> Fedora well. How else can we realistically handle it?

One of the aspects I have noticed is that an "Ambassador" is a role
that is not really measured. For example, a packager who consistently
churns out "not so good" packages would be looked at with some bit of
wary approach by the reviewers. In a similar fashion, how do we
measure Ambassadors in terms of measurable goals ? Or, for that
matter, is it really possible to have measurable goals for Ambassadors
?