[Ambassadors] More Guidance Needed

M Yakub Mizan 123mizan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 22:25:48 UTC 2009

> I think that in general situations you can write directly, then ask
> regionally and then edit the wiki boldly.

Before doing anything we should contact the Ambassador first.only
regional ambassador should do that.(any action)

**as in my case, i used some other distribution than fedora as people
around  used to say fedora is test ground for Redhat,all upcoming
Redhat features and updates are tested in fedora so it is not  stable
one. that easily trap ppl as a name redhat is involved with fedora as
sponsor**

*public feedback should always be considered strongly. *
we do develop best things ,we keep saying among ourselves and people
are quite ignorant .thats where  the total project concept fall
down.(sounds bad and sad)