[Ambassadors] Who are the Regional Co-Ordinators?

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Mon Aug 10 11:59:58 UTC 2009

> On 10/08/09 12:48, inode0 wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 4:09 AM, Frank Murphy
>> (Frankly3D)<frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> EMEA=Max?
>>> NA=David Nalley?
>>> Latam=Neville?
>>> APAC=Susmit?
>>> Africa=?
>>>
>>> Am I correct in the above?
>>> I need this Information correct from a Freemedia pov.
>>>
>>> For present\future Ambassadors is this online.
>>
>> Regional coordinators for what exactly?
>>
>> John
>>
> The Ambassador Programme
^^
Uuuuuuups, did I miss something?

Do we have regional Leaders / Organisators and also substitudes? Never met
one afaik; on the other hand it was more than once discussed if there is a
need of such "persons" and leadership.

The next question is, who "announces" such persons? Are they -by default-
RH Employees; or are they "Community members"?

What is the background of your question? Fedora EMEA e.V. can maybe "help"
with some issues as long as you need the help of that "organisation" and
I'm also sure the French NPO is also willing to help.

Regards

Gerold