Re: [Ambassadors] Who are the Regional Co-Ordinators?

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:

I think we don't need to nominate anyone.

Each region already settled and organize has its own leaders. No one will question their leadership as they are the ones who were there when you arived, who helped you getting started, or who are the most active in organizing events, etc...

In France for exemple, I think everyone would agree that Thomas is such a leader. He wasn't elected, it is just obvious for everyone that he is. (this doesn't mean there aren't other, Thomas is just the one that naturally comes to mind :).

I'm sure it works the same way in the other regions.

That's right. Leaders emerge, and leaders are the ones who step up to provide help and organization, and who can inspire others towards a vision.

I think we have some clear leaders in every part of the world who have developed over time, and I'm incredibly grateful to all of them!

--Max