Re: [Ambassadors] Help a Friend: Initiative

I'm getting a little confused as to how the Free Media Program would operate.
How are the ambassadors supposed to get the media to distribute?
I thought we would be given some for of kit which we can distribute from.
If not are we to use regular dvds, with no fedora logo's to distribute on-demand?