[Ambassadors] Ambassadors in Uruguay

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:01:13 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Leonardo Menezes
Vaz<leonardo.vaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm helping Rodrigo Padula on strategy and management stuff here down
> in South America and recently I noticed there aren't any Ambassador
> listed under Uruguay. I'd like to know if is there anyone from Uruguay
> in this mail list so that we can start some projects in that country.
>
> If for some reason we don't find anyone here I think contacts or
> personal recommendation of people involved on other Free Software
> projects in Uruguay can also be useful. ;)
>
> Regards,
>
> Leo
>
> --
> Leonardo Menezes Vaz
> ++55 51 91568225
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/

I haven't heard of any ambassadors on Uruguay.

You can look at other sources like the website fedora-es.com where
there are a couple of fedora users listed in Uruguay
http://www.fedora-es.com/usuarios
I think that writing to the mailing list that fedora-es has is also a
good idea, as the people that created a profile on the web is usually
shorter that the people signed on the list.

I will suggest also to drop a mail in
http://proyectofedora.org/mailman/listinfo/usuarios_proyectofedora.org

good luck!

--