[Ambassadors] refreshing CDs/DVDs in EMEA?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:42:04 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag, den 25.08.2009, 15:25 +0200 schrieb Max Spevack:
> EMEA Ambassadors,
>
> We've got about 2 months left in the Fedora 11 release cycle.
>
> Looking at the EMEA events page, I only see two events between now and
> F12's release that would need media:
>
> * Software Freedom Day in Stockholm (Roger Sinel)
>
> * OpenExpo in Winterthur (Fabian Affolter)

I have two small events: "Linuxinformationstage" (Linux Information
Days) in Oldenburg and "I-Party 2009" here in Münster. I will add them
as soon as the dates are fixed.

> (1) Find out if Fabian has the media he needs for OpenExpo.

If not I will help him out, because I'm thinking to come to OpenExpo,
too. Jens Kühnel also has media left, should be > 50 CDs/DVDs I think.

Regards,
Christoph