[Ambassadors] FSD Panama getting organized

Alejandro Perez aeperezt at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:42:05 UTC 2009

Helo,

To the FSD on Panama, Panama ambassadors met with organizer and is going
to be on Universidad Latina Panama, we will have access to a Video
Conference Room, so please let me know of any feed or Video Conference
that we can add to our Schedule. On our side we are making stickers some
shirts and CD and DVD to promote Fedora. We agree on changing the day a
bit to do workshop of different Free software application like Inkscape
and some others free software application, this with goal to invite
faculties that are not related with computer science to be there and
introduce them to Free Software.

This are our first steps to Sept. 19.

Thanks and any advice will be consider.