[Ambassadors] Summit 2009

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 18:07:10 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 02:10:14PM -0300, Leandro M. César wrote:
> Thats the question: who will go!

The wiki page has the list of Summit attendees who are known Fedora
contributors.

My hope is that some of these people will be able to help man the
booth during the week.  I will be available for much of that time, but
I do have a presentation to give, and a large number of interviews
crammed into a few hours on Wednesday and Thursday.  Some are during
the lunch break to make the booth less of an issue.

If you are planning to come to the Summit already we look forward to
seeing you there.  We don't have plans to fund any additional travel
to the Summit by Fedora Ambassadors at this time.