Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora event over in SASTRA

Hello there!

This is Sanjeev Gopinath V, co-organiser of the Fedora Event at SASTRA University. I'd like to add more to Pankaj. The event witnessed a wide set of audience such as ones from B.Tech, MCA & M.Tech and belonging to a range of branches including Computer Science, Biotechnology and Electronics Engg. As of now, there has been a considerable improvement in the user base of Fedora and we're constantly recieving mails about the session and queries about Fedora, its features and how to stuffs..!
In a nutshell, everyone liked it, and I'm sure we're coming up with one more informative session inorder to sustain and improve the user base of Fedora at SASTRA University. Probably a Fedora Week (Lets try Fedora Season 1) kind of stuff.

Thanks for the support provided by the Fedora Community by sending us the required DVDs and stickers.

p.s. To know about SASTRA, try www.sastra.edu link.

Regards,
Sanjeev Gopinath V
IIIyr. B.Tech CSE
SASTRA University
Tanjore

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 10:00 PM, Maximiliano Marin Bustos <maxmarin gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Alejandro Perez<aeperezt hotmail com> wrote:
> You can add it here https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents
>
> On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 11:17 -0400, Maximiliano Marin Bustos wrote:
>
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 11:00 AM, susmit
> shannigrahi<thinklinux ssh gmail com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM, pankaj kumar<pankaj4u4m gmail com> wrote:
>>>

>>> This was first time happening in my college SASTRA university that there
>>> was
>>> any fedora camp.
>>>
>>> The camp was organized by me (Pankaj kumar), Nishanti, Anurag Jain,
>>> Sanjeev
>>> Gopinath,and J.Dwarak.The response was very good and all became happy
>>> when
>>> we distributed fedora 11 dvds and stickers.
>>

>> This report is much better. Thanks for it. :)
>> Great work and please keep it up.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Susmit.

> Wow, it was a great event! Sorry for my ignorance, but where is Sastra?
> Another question, i'm going to assist a linux meeting in my city as a
> speaker. Where can i submit the event?
>
> Kind regards,

Perfect! Thanks alejandro!

--