[Ambassadors] Fedora event over in SASTRA

Sanjeev Gopinath sanjeevsince90 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:10:05 UTC 2009

Hello there!

This is Sanjeev Gopinath V, co-organiser of the Fedora Event at SASTRA
University. I'd like to add more to Pankaj. The event witnessed a wide set
of audience such as ones from B.Tech, MCA & M.Tech and belonging to a range
of branches including Computer Science, Biotechnology and Electronics Engg.
As of now, there has been a considerable improvement in the user base of
Fedora and we're constantly recieving mails about the session and queries
about Fedora, its features and how to stuffs..!
In a nutshell, everyone liked it, and I'm sure we're coming up with one more
informative session inorder to sustain and improve the user base of Fedora
at SASTRA University. Probably a Fedora Week (Lets try Fedora Season 1) kind
of stuff.

Thanks for the support provided by the Fedora Community by sending us the
required DVDs and stickers.

p.s. To know about SASTRA, try www.sastra.edu link.

Regards,
Sanjeev Gopinath V