[Ambassadors] Fedora - Sponser Software Freedom Day

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 17:46:30 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 2:19 AM, Roger Sinel <rsinel at bredband.net> wrote:

> But as where Canonical has supplied media for 200 SFD Teams worldwide,
> what has Fedora/Redhat agreed to with Software Freedom International?

Not to answer this question on behalf of Fedora and/or Red Hat, but I'm
hosting a Lindependence/SFD event in Felton, California, and we'll have F11
discs and stuff available.

To my knowledge, I believe Canonical is sending out disks to teams holding
events, but it certainly shouldn't prevent ambassadors who are participating
to offer Fedora media.

Larry Cafiero