Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora case badges for the WHOLE WORLD

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 05:16, Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com> wrote:
> In the Fedora Ambassadors NA meeting tonight, we were talking about
> producing more case badges, which look like this:
>
>        http://myweb.cableone.net/dthomas/fedora/fcasebadges.jpg
[snip]
> So, I guess the question is -- do folks in EMEA, LATAM, India, and Asia have
> use for some of these?  Should we go ahead with this plan?

For France, we'd like 1500 of them.

Based on the experience we had when we made our own (which were much
less gorgeous than those), that should do us a little less than a year
(2 full Fedora releases)

Thanks a lot for doing those, they will be greatly appreciated. :)

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)