[Ambassadors] FOSDEM status/planning meeting on IRC

Hi all,

As you all know, Frederic has been doing an INCREDIBLE job of getting FOSDEM organized for 2010.

I think it would be very useful if we all get together on IRC to make sure that the questions of different attendees or potential attendees are being answered.

I'd like to propose that we use a big chunk of this week's EMEA Ambassadors meeting to discuss FOSDEM. Frederic, can you come to this week's EMEA Ambassadors meeting, so that you and I can lead a discussion?

If Frederic can make it, then I'd encourage anyone who is interested in FOSDEM to also attend this week's EMEA Ambassadors meeting.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Ambassadors_2009-12-16

--Max