Re: [Ambassadors] The 4f-problematic of Fedora.

Hi Josephine,

On Friday 18 December 2009 09:25:48 Josephine Tannhäuser wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have some problems with the definitions of the 4f's.

it is always good to think over and discuss our foundations from time to time
- thanks for bringing this up - i started writing to answer your points - but
after i checked back with what is different from what we have created in the
wiki i decided that this clarifications are much better than mine.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundations - maybe lets discuss on this basis

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon