Re: [Ambassadors] Thinking about future Red Hat training and/or certification. :)

(2009年12月22日 14:25), David Ramsey wrote:
Thinking about future Red Hat training and/or certification.  :)

Red Hat training may be a great thing to consider if there is time and funds.  :)
I am very poor. Fortunately company paid for my RHCE fee and yes I am a RHCE. :)

RHCE exam helped me to have a much deeper understanding on mechanisms of Linux/RHEL/Fedora/CentOS blah blah.

kaio

--
Caius 'kaio' Chance / かいお
  Fedora Project Contributor http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:kaio