[Ambassadors] Thinking about future Red Hat training and/or certification. :)

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 10:02:19 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

I deeply appreciate everyone's comments regarding Red Hat training as well as certification.  :)

> FYI -> http://www.redhat.com/rhceloopback/

Cool!  :)

There were many good ideas to express how the impact of training investment.  :)

Last year, I had a coupon code for my two Red Hat classes and I was able to save about $200 per class.   :)

My $60 investment for a one year individual subscription in me will be the "Red Hat Enterprise Linux - Academic Editions" -

http://www.redhat.com/solutions/education/academic/

for the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Academic Server Edition.  :)

For my thought for Training for Education -

http://www.redhat.com/solutions/education/training/

as well as the Red Hat Academy -

http://www.redhat.com/solutions/education/academy/

different places have access to various versions of the Red Hat Academy dependant upon their location, for example,

* United States/Canada: na-RHAsales at redhat.com, Phone: 866-273-3428 x43770
* EMEA: emea-rhasales at redhat.com
* APAC: apac-rhasales at redhat.com
* LATAM: latam-rhasales at redhat.com

Red Hat Academy Locator -

http://www.redhat.com/solutions/education/academy/locator.html

Worldwide Academic Qualification -

http://www.redhat.com/solutions/education/academicqualification/

For "financing" try here at Red Hat Training and Certification -

https://www.redhat.com/training/training_financing.html

I hope that this helps.  ;)

Please have a great day / evening and an enjoyable weekend! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

十人十色

じゅうにんといろ

10 people 10 colors

Different strokes for different folks

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey

* Three dual core systems with 3.0 GB running the Fedora 12 (Constantine) kernel - vmlinuz-2.6.31.6-166.fc12.i686.PAE

* One dual core system with 3.0 GB running the Fedora 13 kernel - 2.6.32.2-14.fc13.i686.PAE

With eight (8) x86_64 computing cores, 16 GB of RAM and two SATA Seagate 7200.12 500 GB harddisks.

=