Re: [Ambassadors] Freemedia + Unity Re-Spins, Thoughts?

Steven Moix wrote:
Hello,

On Sat, 2009-01-31 at 22:44 +0100, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
For the record, the Fedora Unity Re-Spins are very well tested; We use the same test cases as Fedora QA does for a given release, and often add additional tests for things we think may have been fixed in the various applications related to the installation procedures, and even fix those ourselves if need be.

Are these test cases/procedures available somewhere? I'm interested in
them for my own remixes :)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Installer_Test_Cases

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen