Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Fedora 11: What do we expect?

     I think we are attacking the wrong goal.  What people want is
that their OS "Just Works".

     What Fedora really needs to do is find a legal way to make all of
these things "Just Work".  As long as the OS just works, newbies will
love it.

      Most people don't care if their driver came from Nvidia or not,
as long as it just works and gives equal performance.

                                      Joseph Smidt
Joseph Smidt <josephsmidt gmail com>

Physics and Astronomy
4129 Frederick Reines Hall