Re: [Ambassadors] FOSDEM

Chitlesh GOORAH schrieb:

I was wondering whether there is sort of fedora social party saturday night ?
We'll be more than 30 this time and during fosdem hours everyone will
be scattered around. I believe if an internal gettogether would be
feasible ?

+ over 9000

I would really appreciate such party as I think it would be really essential to get in touch with the other people whose names all too often run across my screen.

We could have some beers!

Felix