Re: [Ambassadors] FOSDEM

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009, Felix Kaechele wrote:

+ over 9000

I would really appreciate such party as I think it would be really essential to get in touch with the other people whose names all too often run across my screen.

We could have some beers!

I think we should make some plans at the booth on Saturday, and try to find a bar somewhere that a lot of us can all go to for some beers.

I would expect that we'd have dinners with Fedora and Red Hat people together on Friday and Saturday nights, but I think we also might need to be flexible and split into smaller groups, simply because it is hard for 30+ people to all go to the same place :)

--Max