Re: [Ambassadors] FOSDEM

Max Spevack schrieb:

I would expect that we'd have dinners with Fedora and Red Hat people together on Friday and Saturday nights, but I think we also might need to be flexible and split into smaller groups, simply because it is hard for 30+ people to all go to the same place :)

Depends on the place. The restaurant with the golden arches for example doesn't care too much if there are 30+ people for dinner.

Just joking ;)

Felix